I wanted to give a few quick items of note, but not before first recognizing what a wonderful celebration we had yesterday morning in our Sunday worship service. Kynlee Ann was baptized and we had such a great crowd for the service to bear witness to God's grace poured out in her life. There are some photos on Facebook so make sure to check them out if you did (or couldn't make it).
So on to those items:
1. I'll be starting office hours this week. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30-Noon. If you need to reach me you can call the church phone. If you would like to schedule an appointment, just call me.
2. If you or anyone you know is sick, facing surgery, or in need of prayer, just call me. As your pastor I hold you in continued prayer, so don't hesitate to let me know any details that might be helpful in my devotion times as I lift you up.
3. We'll be starting a new sermon series this Sunday called Vows of a United Methodist. We'll take the next five weeks, covering a vow each Sunday in line with the scripture. When we join the church we pledge to support it with our prayers, presence, gifts, service, and witness. I am really excited about this series and can't wait to get started!
4. I'm resending the info Lynn sent last week regarding a sign-up sheet for committees. We have already had several fill these out, but the more feedback the Lay Leadership (Nominations) Committee has the better we will be able to move forward. If it's easier to send a reply e-mail to me or Lynn regarding this instead of printing off the document, then feel free to complete it this way.
5. Ice Cream Social will be coming up next Sunday at 5:30. Please check your e-mail inbox for details from Lynn.
Grace and peace,